Just salt and vegetables, when fermented give us so much more than the sum of their parts. They give us delicious sauerkraut, pickles, kimchi and more. Fermentation and gut health have moved to the forefront of the holistic health community and for very good reasons. They give us nourishment for our gut and as research continues to find, gives us unimaginably good things for our bodies.
This class is for those of you who have said….I want to learn to ferment, but have felt too intimidated to go it alone. I want to calm any fears you might have about this safe process, show you just how easy it is and how fun and delicious the results are.
Spring Fermentation Workshop Saturday, June 2, 2018 10am-11:15am $10.00 pp
This workshop takes place in our home and is designed to equip guests with practical skills, nutritional and product information that encourage healthy, safe and delicious fermentation. If you’re making some dietary changes and need to incorporate more vegetables and fermented foods into your diet, this class is for you. If you’ve never been to one of my classes, this is a good “sample” class.
here are some details –
- I will demo 3 vegetable ferments and coconut yogurt
- we will taste samples of all ferments
- recipes included
- all ferments are vegan, raw and are gluten, soy, grain, dairy and sugar free
- all classes take place in our north-side Spokane home
- space is limited and prepayment is required ♥
- private group classes available upon request