Hello cooking friends, checkout this new class format I’m offering. It’s a homemade salad dressing workshop full of helpful tips and delicious recipes.
In this new workshop format, I will demonstrate several homemade salad dressings that are high quality, quick to make, versatile and for less than half the cost of the best store purchased brands. You can’t beat more and better for less money. Summer is around the corner (we can only hope) and with it comes an influx of fresh local produce, especially nutrient dense greens. Think side salads, or main dish salads which are perfect for casual, trouble-free meals. These dressings will help you simplify and diversify your menu options so you can enjoy the long lazy days of summer, spending more time outdoors rather than in the kitchen.
This cooking class takes place in our home and is designed to equip guests with practical skills, nutritional and product information that encourage the transition away from processed foods, moving towards clean eating and whole food meals. If you’re making some healthy dietary changes and salads are your thing, you may need inspiration, or want to eat healthier affordably, you will find this class helpful. If you’ve never been to one of my classes, this is a good “sample” class. Here’s the scoop.
Please note the changed date as we’ve had a loss in our family and the memorial service is scheduled that same day. Thank you for understanding.
Homemade Salad Dressing Workshop
Saturday, May 20th new date! June 3 11:00am – noon $10.00 pp
here are some details –
- I will demo 5 salad dressings all with different flavor profiles
- taste salad samples with the all of the dressings
- recipes included
- become informed about the highest quality ingredients available
- all recipes are gluten, soy, grain, dairy and refined sugar-free
- all classes take place in our north-side Spokane home
- space is limited and prepayment is required ♥ e-mail me for payment options.
- private group classes available upon request